We will once again be exhibiting at the Ohio GIS Conference and exposition. This is the region's largest GIS Conference which takes place in Columbus, Ohio The dates of the Expo are Monday, September 18 from 11 am to 6pm and Tuesday September 19 from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm. We will have an exhibit and be showing the following products:
- 64 Seconds WaterPoint Network GIS and Asset Management App
- 64 Seconds GIS Integrated Leak locator and Leak Noise Correlator
- SXBlue GIS/GNSS Receivers and Software
- H2O Analytics GIS Integrated Analytics Software for water utilities
- Sewerin GIS Integrated Underground Pipe Locators
There are several simultaneous GIS training seminars going on Monday through Wednesday during and after the expo. We will be presenting the following as training opportunity:
- Tuesday Seminar at 2:10 pm - "Applications for Municipal Utility Asset Management"
The Conference and Expo is at the Hyatt Regency, Columbus, Ohio.
More information at this link.
Share this post