H2Ohio Public Water System Equipment Grant Eligible Items
The Ohio EPA has a grant application open for up to $10,000 in equipment in the following categories. We handle most of these items and have collected them here for you. We can provide you written individualized quotes on request, or you may print the equipment pages for reference of current prices. We also offer free training and delivery within Ohio for all of the equipment.
Equipment listed below are all eligible for the grant!
If you need more info, demonstrations, or quotes, please contact us at 513-488-1940 or email@example.com
Who is Eligible?
Ohio community public water systems are eligible to apply.
- Valve & Hydrant exercising equipment (& Kerf Cutter valve box repair kit)
- Amplified Listening Devices to detect leaks in the distribution system;
- Pressure loggers;
- Clamp-on flow meters to check accuracy of meters;
- Metal pipe locators; (and Locating equipment for plastic & non-metallic pipe)
- Training on the use of the above equipment
(we offer free training on all electronic equipment)
Other equipment may be requested and will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Grant Application and Guidelines
Applications will be accepted starting on December 20, 2022 and will remain open until 5:00 PM on January 25, 2023. A written award or denial determination will be issued by Ohio EPA within 90 days from the close of the application.
1. OEPA has specifically approved the Kerf Cutter valve box repair kit as a valve maintenance tool under this grant.
2. OEPA has confirmed locating equipment for non-metallic/plastic pipe is also approved, as well as metal detectors and magnetic locators for finding curb and valve boxes and meter box covers.
3. You can purchase equipment greater than the $10k grant limit and get the maximum $10k reimbursement and cover the balance with your own budget (example, buying a $12k leak correlator and using the grant for $10k of of the cost.
Link to our LITERATURE ON APPROVED ITEMS
Micronics Portaflow 330 Portable Ultrasonic Clamp On Flow Meter with Data Logging