Velocity Handheld Touch Pad Visual Water Meter Reader
Velocity Water Meter Touchpad Reader
The Velocity model 720 touch reader allows a contractor or meter reader to collect reads from different brands of meters with just one device.
- Small and lightweight
- It will fit in a pocket or glovebox
- Can be charged with a standard micro USB charger and cable
- 2000 plus reads with a single charge
- Audible tones for an error during a read
- Auto ON/OFF saves battery life
- Shock resistant with the optional protector
- Splash resistant with the optional gasket kit
- Capable of displaying the reading of the last meter
- Updated replacement product for the Easy Probe 701a or 701b which has been discontinued.
- OPTIONAL pistol grip and pit wand version for ground level meters or reaching over hedges and bushes to read.
- Weight: 11oz. (312g)
- Dimensions: L 9" (228mm) W 3.75" (95 mm) H 1.5" (38mm)
- Standard Micro USB charging port
- Uses a 3 AA Nickel Metal Hydride rechargeable battery pack
- Operating Temp is -22°F (-30°C) to 122°F (50°C)
- Display: 1 line, 8 character easy to read LCD
Compatible Meter Brands
- Sensus Protocol: Sensus, Invensys, Master Meter, Kamstrup, Badger, Zenner, Mueller, Hersey, and Honeywell.
- Neptune Protocol: Neptune and Schlumberger
- K Protocol: Elster, ABB, Kent, Amco, and Honeywell
- Water resistant gasket kit
- Carbon fiber pit extension wand with ergonomic pistol grip
- Ergonomic pistol grip (without pit extension wand)
- Silicone wrap protector
- USB car charger
Note: If not shown as in stock, these are special order and made to order at the factory. Please allow about 3 weeks for manufacturing and delivery.
We Also Recommend