Debris Cap for Water Valve Boxes or 4" Pipe
Keep your valve boxes clean and secure!
Lock out Access to sewer clean outs!
The Debris Cap inserts into valve box tops below the lid. the wheel tightens it in place and the rubber seal keeps dirt, debris, silt, sand, and salt from dropping into the bottom of the valve box. Save time, labor, and money cleaning out valve boxes whether with a vac truck, valve box spoons, or augers. With the cap, dirt and debris stays in the top where it is easy to remove with the cap. It has a locking device for lock out tag out safety practices. Contact us for pricing and other options. (available in black only)
Stock sizes available individually:
- Model DC400 - Fits 4" I.D. valve boxes, 4" Pipe, or 4" sewer cleanouts.
- Locking Device - Built-in locking device for safety lock out tag out or prevent valve turning by unauthorized persons. Or prevention of unauthorized access to sewer cleanouts. Accepts pin and plunger barrel locks ONLY made by Highfield or Inner-Tite.
Contact us for information, current pricing, and minimum order quantities on these additional models. Some are special order sizes from made to order at the factory.
- DC400: Fits smooth-wall 4" ID
- DC425: Fits smooth-wall 4¼" ID
- DC450: Fits smooth-wall 4½" ID (Adjustable round contact pads)
- DC455: Fits lower or middle section of 5-1/4" Valve boxes
- DC457: Fits Top section of 5-1/4" Valve boxes
- DC4X5: Fits smooth or screw type 5-5½" ID (Adjustable vertical contact pads)
- DC500: Fits smooth-wall 5¼" ID
- DC500(M): Fits smooth-wall 4 7/8- 5 1/8" ID
- DC5X7: Fits nominal 7" ID (Adjustable contact pads)
- DC825: Fits nominal 8" ID (Adjustable contact pads)
- DC100: Fits nominal 10" ID (Adjustable contact pads)
- DC120: Fits nominal 12" ID (Adjustable contact pads)
Contact us if you need this product for other size valve boxes by special order.
We Also Recommend