Nicor 20" Polymer AMR/AMI Water Meter Box Cover with Countersunk Antenna Holes
- Sensus Through lid AMR mount with recessed hole
- Neptune through the lid AMR mount with recessed hole
- Additional antennas can be installed with under-lid mount U-bracket
- See solid lid version in our other listings
- Radio Transparent for Automatic Meter Reading Transmitters
- Won't Rust
- No Iron scrap value to attract theft
- Light weight for shipping
- Strong H20 traffic rating safe for driveways, sidewalks and lawn vehicles
- Brass Pentagon lock nut and plastic underside worm gear
- Can optionally use additional U-brackets under lid for compound meters or multiple meters in a large pit. (sold separately)
- Antennas shown in photo not included shown as examples only.
- Outer Diameter of top - 21-1/8""
- Inner Diameter (bottom skirt) - 19-3/4" Fits 20" clear opening in Ford rings.
- Thickness of top lip/flange 3/4"
- Overall Thickness - 1-11/16"
Dimensions of Sensus/Generic AMR/AMI Hole Variation
This Version has a recessed through the lid AMR/AMI transmitter antenna hole to accommodate touch read pads, or Sensus AMR/AMI radio devices. It also accommodates several other manufacturer through the lid mounts such as Kamstrup AMR, Badger Orion, etc. The recess is approximately 4" diameter and 1/2" depth, with standard centered 1-3/4" through lid AMR/AMI antenna or touch read hole.
Dimensions of Neptune R-900 Variation
AMR through the lid hole for mounting Neptune R-900 Transmitter antennas. Recess is 4-1/2" diameter and 7/16" deep to keep antenna level with top of lid. it has a 1-3/4" offset hole for the Neptune R-900. The Recess protects the transmitter from damage by mowers, snow plows, and vehicles. It also protects from potential trip hazard.
We Also Recommend